Cerdur Y-TZP consists of yttrium-stabilized zirconium oxide. It gives significant advantages in the fields of resistance to wear and absence of contamination.
- high density, high energy input
- extreme resistance to breaking, e.g. 25 kN with the 7 mm ball
- homogenous structure at high hardness
- minimum abrasive wear both with grinding balls and the mill inner parts
- low contamination, non-ferrous grinding
Cerdur Y-TZP gives you significant increases in productivity whilst yielding finer grading. The grinding beads can also be employed for aggressive media and are suitable for wet and dry grinding.
- 94,8 %
- 5,1 %
- 0,1 %
- 6,05 g/cm³ (± 0,1 g/cm³)
- E modulus (Gpa):
- Vickers hardness (Hv10):
- white glossy
0,6 mm | 0,8 mm | 1,0 mm | 1,5 mm | 1,8 mm | 2,0 mm
(tolerances: 0,6–1,0 mm ± 0,1 mm; 1,5–2,0 mm ± 0,2 mm)
The grinding media are delivered in containers of 20 kg or 25 kg.
The grinding media should be stored in a dry and clean place.