Cerdur® – Ceramic grinding media
Ceramic grinding media from Cerdur® Ceramic are suitable for a wide range of applications and mill types.
- For instance, circonium oxide and ceroxide (Ceredur CE-TZP) based grinding media has high density, resistance to cracking and hardness. The high density enables higher efficiency since the production times are shortened and color strength and transparency enhanced. Incidentally, they reduce abrasive wear of assembly parts and beads.
- Zirconium-yttrium oxide (Cerdur Y-TZP) based grinding tools also have high density and are, thanks to their very high resistance to breaking, specifically suitable for use in pinned disk mills. Due to their abrasion resistance, they guarantee a very long useful life and at the same time the smallest possible contamination of the product to be ground.
- Zirconium and aluminum oxide grinding beads (Cerdur ZTA) are convincing with their outstanding mechanical properties and low abrasion in grinding and dispersion processes. They provide a multitude of economical advantages in comparison to grinding media with similar density, such as zirconium silicate.
- Grinding tools with medium density (Cerdur ZX) are ideally suited for applications in mills of medium capacity as well as to grind and disperse light and medium viscosities. They, too, offer substantial economical advantages over zirconium silicate grinding beads of the same density.
We will be pleased to assist you with selecting the optimal grinding tool for your intended purpose. Please talk to us!
- Paints and surface coating
- Printing and packaging inks
- Automotive and industrial coatings
- Coil coatings
- Pharmaceutical products
- Crop protection
- Agricultural chemicals
- Thermal Paper
- Carbon Paper
- Technical ceramics
|Cerdur® Nano Grinder (tumbling mills)||vertical bead mills (sand mills)||horizontal bead mills|
|Basket mills||vertical pinned disk mills|